Lynn offers several services to:
- Guide you step by step to do it yourself
- Help with creating a research plan
- Do all of the research and give you a written report – Basic research includes making a pedigree chart with information about ancestors lives.
- Solve advanced research problems or brick walls
- Look up information at the Augusta County, Virginia Courthouse or local libraries
What does it cost?
The initial consultation to assess your situation is free. Lynn’s hourly rate for all services is $36 per hour, conducted in 2 hour segments. Extra expenses apply for photo copies, postage, mileage or parking fees.
What do you get?
A written report will be given after each segment of research with copies of documents and sources. Reports include a summary of findings, research notes, evidence analysis when needed and suggestions for future work if applicable.